Monday, August 13, 2012

CAS Progress Self-Evaluation


CAS Progress Self-Evaluation

Do you have a balance of activities across the three areas: Creativity, Action, Service? If not, in which area do you need more involvement?
-       No. I in fact have very small numbers of activities that are done. Among this little, Creativity is the one I lack the most

Over the past year, did you average about 3-4 hours per week on different CAS activities?
-       No.

Have you collaborated with others on any CAS projects? Which ones and in what way?
-       One I did was trying out and being involved in the varsity basketball team. I had to collaborate with the team to follow what type of tactics we wanted to perform and to avoid conflicts.

Have you engaged with any issues of global importance in any CAS activities? If so, what issue?
-       No, yet planning to

Would you describe your level of engagement with that global issue as low, moderate, or high? (Did you become an expert in that area, could you explain the local situation around that issue to someone, did you just become acquainted with the issue?)
-       Very low

What is one issue of global importance (check the list
HERE) that you wanted to get involved with but you haven't had the opportunity to do so?
-       Global warming

Which activity from last year was the most meaningful to you? Why?
-       Basketball, because it was the activity I had to collaborate and taught me how to do well in it.

Which activity did you not care for or was not very significant to you? Why?
-       I really had little activities done, so there was none which was insignificant.

What is one thing that you planned to do at the beginning of G11 that you have not begun yet?
-       Learning any kind of instruments.

Have you initiated any activities? Have you initiated any part of any activities? Describe.
-       None in grade 11

What was the date of your first involvement in CAS activities?
-       Start of the year as I started being involved in STUCO and learned boxing.

Is your “List of Activities” page on your blog up to date?
-       No

How many of your blog posts are tagged with learning outcome labels?
-       non
Do you have an final refection for every significant CAS activity you did last year? If not,
which reflections are you missing?
-        Non all.

No comments:

Post a Comment